LA 21.1.2023 | KooKoo - Ilves

WillieGunn

Luottopelaaja
edelleen olen sitä mieltä, että viime kaudella tuosta olisi tullut 2+10, mutta nyt vihelsivät vitosen, koska edellä mainittua ei pysty antamaan enään.

Juuri näin. Ja oli se mun mielestäni enemmän kuin 2min väärti. Ei siinä kiekkoa pelattu. Tahallaan kurotti kädellä päähän. 2+10 olis tullut aikasemmin.

Southernmost

Vakiokokoonpanossa
This evening a very good game with good movement offensively and a consisting defense. We’r approaching the last 20 games of the season with a goalie whose performance are improving and a good attack. Opponents are informed, ilves is ready for the last part of the season! I would keep an eye of where pori will position, it could be the surprise of the playoff if they continue to play at this level

Alfred Lammas

Luottopelaaja
Perkales. Silloin harvoin kuin Ilves voittaa en pystynyt tihrustamaan peliä laitteelta muiden aktiviteettien estäessä! Kaiken lisäksi Ilves voitti täsmälleen ennakoimieni lukujen mukaisesti.

Muuta valittamista ei ole.

AQ21

Luottopelaaja
Ylläpidon jäsen
This evening a very good game with good movement offensively and a consisting defense. We’r approaching the last 20 games of the season with a goalie whose performance are improving and a good attack. Opponents are informed, ilves is ready for the last part of the season! I would keep an eye of where pori will position, it could be the surprise of the playoff if they continue to play at this level
I'm going way off topic but in case you're not familiar, the Ässät coach Karri Kivi is an ex-Ilves player who took Ässät to a surprise championship 10 years ago after being like 10th on Christmas. Afterwards won gold with the junior national team. Then he coached Ilves and with him we started our rise back to the top. Many of us would really like to see Ässät do well for that reason

Serve

Luottopelaaja
Perkales. Silloin harvoin kuin Ilves voittaa en pystynyt tihrustamaan peliä laitteelta muiden aktiviteettien estäessä! Kaiken lisäksi Ilves voitti täsmälleen ennakoimieni lukujen mukaisesti.

Muuta valittamista ei ole.

Voisit jättää katsomatta sitten tulevaisuudessakin. Uhraudut hyvän asian puolesta. Tarjoan kaljan mestaruusjuhlissa