Henrik Haapala

Kevin Müller

Rivipelaaja
Why is that a problem? You don't need finnish players to sign Haapala.
Yeah but apparently if he goes abroad he wants to have someone finnish in team. And many of you said he should go abroad, so that Komets have advantage with Lintunemi, we have just Ryan O’Connor And I think he doesnt speak finnish well. To be honest I would also rather come to team where atleast someone knows my language for acclimatization in New team in new country.

Korhone

Vakiokokoonpanossa
Yeah but apparently if he goes abroad he wants to have someone finnish in team. And many of you said he should go abroad, so that Komets have advantage with Lintunemi, we have just Ryan O’Connor And I think he doesnt speak finnish well. To be honest I would also rather come to team where atleast someone knows my language for acclimatization in New team in new country.
I don't think that's a dealbreaker with Haapala since his english is good. I'm pretty sure he just goes where he gets the best deal from.

Robert ja Nollakulma

Luottopelaaja

Also I would assume you can offer a higher salary than from Extraliga? I have undestood that in many DEL clubs the salaries are higher than than top teams in Finland.

By the way your former player Trevor Mingoia just signed to Oulun Kärpät. Any toughts what they can expect? At least in points first year was better than this last one.

Kevin Müller

Rivipelaaja
Also I would assume you can offer a higher salary than from Extraliga? I have undestood that in many DEL clubs the salaries are higher than than top teams in Finland.

By the way your former player Trevor Mingoia just signed to Oulun Kärpät. Any toughts what they can expect? At least in points first year was better than this last one.
Yeah we can but not than every team in Extraliga, there are like 4/5 Teams that are like really really strong financially - Komets, Trinec, Spartans, Dynamo and I think Vitcovice.

I think Trevor could do well in Karpat, in seasons before he went to us he was really good in Liiga - Kookoo. So I think he could get around 30-35 points.

Kevin Müller

Rivipelaaja
I don't think that's a dealbreaker with Haapala since his english is good. I'm pretty sure he just goes where he gets the best deal from.
It could be possible by your way but I really think he is not going to us by info i have from my friend. I think Komets or Ilves is The Best for him to be honest but would totally love him in Wolfsburg next to Andy Miele.

Toutain

Luottopelaaja
It could be possible by your way but I really think he is not going to us by info i have from my friend. I think Komets or Ilves is The Best for him to be honest but would totally love him in Wolfsburg next to Andy Miele.

Yes, but Ilves no longer wants him (at his price).

Great player, but just can't stay healthy for an entire season.

Jäähykuningas18

Luottopelaaja
Haapala spend a season abroad at NHL/AHL and his english should be pretty good so i don't see a problem there. It's always a plus if you have your countrymen on your team but like i said, don't see that being a problem with Haapala.

Ilves fan

Luottopelaaja
Tai ylipäätään että missä tilanteessa ollaan haapalan kaa.
Keskiviikkona näin kaukajärvellä reenaamassa luodon kaa et ainaki tampereella edellee

Siiselisaatana

Vakiokokoonpanossa
nooh kokeillaan nyt kepillä jäätä mutta naapuriin ja ottelukohtainen paperi on viimesin huhunmutunhuttu jonka olen kuullut.. ens viikolle lupaili julkistusta mutta saapas nähdä

Ilves fan

Luottopelaaja
nooh kokeillaan nyt kepillä jäätä mutta naapuriin ja ottelukohtainen paperi on viimesin huhunmutunhuttu jonka olen kuullut.. ens viikolle lupaili julkistusta mutta saapas nähdä
Joku täällä foorumilla sano pari viikkoo sit et ilves ois nostanu ottelukohtasesta iha kausi sopparii mut mistäs näitä tietää

Ilves fan

Luottopelaaja
Onko kootut Haapala-huhut nyt seuraavat?
- Ilves tarjonnut ottelumäärään sidottua sopimusta / koko kaudesta sopimusta.
- Tappara tarjonnut try-outtia jouluun asti (Huhu: Mitä tekee Henrik Haapala 2023-24?)
- Kometa Brno tarjonnut jotain
- Grizzlys Wolfsburg tarjonnut jotain
Joo just näin. En tiä muista mutta oon älyttömän onnellinen jos jää meille, sekoon jos menee tapparaan, on vähä outoo jos menee tšekkeihi ja tmmärrän kyllä jos menee ison palkan perässä sakasaa