Henrik Haapala

Gyzy

Rivipelaaja
Hello last few days I am watching conversetion about Henrik Haapala.. I am from Brno, Czech republic where he should go.. I hope so Czech league is comparable with Finland at least with money I think so.. your league is better with talents.. to your league goes players to improve their abilities

I am sorry if my English is not good but I want share disscussion about this player..

Ilves fan

Luottopelaaja
Hello last few days I am watching conversetion about Henrik Haapala.. I am from Brno, Czech republic where he should go.. I hope so Czech league is comparable with Finland at least with money I think so.. your league is better with talents.. to your league goes players to improve their abilities

I am sorry if my English is not

I am sorry if my English is not good but I want share disscussion about this player..
if you get Haapala, you can be really happy and expect a great result

Kevin Müller

Rivipelaaja

Oh hi mister so now there is someone from Brno, it looks like you might really get him if he doesnt stay in Ilves.

PUMPPU

Tähtipelaaja
Tässä on paljon jossia.. jos Haapala on keväällä 2024 kunnossa, saatavilla ja halukas, niin miksi ei ?
Joku muu nappaa kuitenkin ja sitten meidän ei tarvitse kysellä ketään Sportista.
Neuvotteluyhteyttä ei kannata missään nimessä katkaista, mutta mikään Kela Ilves ei enää ole.
Hyvät ajatukset. Varsinkin kun Tillun kyvyt reagoida kesken kauden ovat toistaiseksi olleet vähän niin ja näin.

Gyzy

Rivipelaaja
Yeah you have some really good guys Who are finnish or played in Finland, I think Strömberg, Lintunemi And Moses? Did i said it right?
Lintuniemi and Moses.. Strömberg not.. He just played one season in Brno.. He came together with Koblížek which is foster child but he does not along with coaches so he went to Finland again.. and Strömberg is going to Slovakia or EBEL probably

Kevin Müller

Rivipelaaja
Lintuniemi and Moses.. Strömberg not.. He just played one season in Brno.. He came together with Koblížek which is foster child but he does not along with coaches so he went to Finland again.. and Strömberg is going to Slovakia or EBEL probably
Didnt know that, thanks thought he is still your player.

Gyzy

Rivipelaaja
And also Ščotka and Pospíšil were playing in Finland

AQ21

Luottopelaaja
Ylläpidon jäsen

Welcome to the forum and thank you for Lukáš Dostál :)